Give Blood

 

 

 

 

 

If you’re generally healthy and aged 17 or over, do something amazing…. Give blood

Giving blood is quick, easy and most importantly, it saves lives

96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else.

Call the National blood service on 0300 123 2323 or look online for a session near you http://www.blood.co.uk

There are also free ‘Session Searcher’ Application for Mobile Devices

To download the app, search for “NHSGiveBlood” on iTunes or Google Play for Android phones

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s