Open Day 2014
You can download the brochure with activities by clicking here Open Day Programme FINAL for web (1)
Following the success of our first hospital open day last year, which was held to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the opening of our new building, we are making this an annual event.
So make a note in your diary and make sure you bring your whole family along.
Our full range of services will be represented, with behind the scenes tours, health checks, careers advice, live entertainment, food and drink tasting plus lots more.
Entry is free, as is parking on the day.
For more information contact us via email@example.com / 020 8321 6342 / 5035.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The following departments at the hospital will be taking part:
- Cancer Services
- CSSD including Outpatients
- Emergency Department ED Appeal
- Estates and Facilities
- ICU / HDU
- Learning & Development
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Palliative Care
- Patient and Public Involvement
- Radio West Mid
- Research & Development
- Sexual Health
- Site Team (Hospital @ Night)
- Surgery / theatres
- Therapies (including stroke, trauma & orthopaedics, critical care, OASIS and dementia)
- Tissue Viability
In addition we have the following external contributors:
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Blood donation and transplant service
- British Red Cross
- Bucks New University
- Chelsea and Westminster
- Diabetes UK
- Fusion Lifestyle
- Healthwatch (Hounslow and Richmond)
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Hounslow Cardiovascular Alliance
- Hounslow CCG
- London Fire Brigade
- Maternity Liaison Service Committee
- Parkinson’s UK
- Registrar of births, deaths and marriages (LBH)
- Safeguarding Adults (LBH)
- Shaping a healthier future programme
- The Mulberry Centre
- University of West London
- Victim Support
- West London Mental Health Trust