There are lots of resources for carers in the Hounslow borough.
Hounslow Council publishes a regular factsheet called Information for Carers. It lists local, national and council services, voluntary organisations and other sources of advice and support that may be useful if you look after someone as their carer.
The factsheet includes information on:
- National organisations and Helplines
- Carer Peer Support Groups
- Physical and Mental Health services
- Help with practical caring tasks
- Getting out and about
- Activities and befriending
- Work, money and legal advice
Here it is: Information-for-Carers
For plenty of other info: