Join us at our Health Fair and Annual General Meeting – 8 July 2015
Members of the public are invited to attend the trust’s public health fair and Annual General Meeting, which takes place on Wednesday 8 July 2015 at Lampton Park Conference Centre, Hounslow Civic Centre.
The FREE health fair / marketplace event (which takes place prior to the trust’s annual general meeting) will showcase our wide range of our services – as well as those of other key local health providers in the Hounslow and Richmond area.
The health stalls at the event will feature all of the latest developments in NHS community services and give local people the opportunity to meet the trust’s clinicians delivering key services across Hounslow and Richmond, find out more about what we do and offer local people – or to ask any questions.
Improving services for patients with dementia in our community will be a key focus at the annual general meeting (AGM) itself – and the meeting will also off over local people the chance to find out about the trust’s performance over the last year and its range of community health services, or to ask questions to the health trust’s leaders.
Trust chairman, Stephen Swords said: “The meeting is open to anyone interested in finding out how we are working to improve patient care across Hounslow and Richmond. At the AGM itself, there will be a particular focus on dementia, where local people can find out how the trust is developing services to better support those whose lives have been affected by dementia.”
- Where? Lampton Park Conference Centre, Hounslow Civic Centre
- When? Wednesday 8 July 2015
- 5:30pm-7pm: Health fair and market place event
- 7pm-8pm: Annual General Meeting
For more information about this event, call 020 7973 3139 / 3143 or email email@example.com
Health Fair 2015: Information stalls at the event
Come along and meeting the teams to find out more about:
- Speech & language therapy
- Health visiting service and domestic violence support
- District nursing
- Hounslow Community Recovery Service
- Integrated Community Response Team
- Hounslow Wheelchair and Posture Management Service
- Children’s continuing care team – Hounslow
- School nursing
- Special Schools Nurse Service Hounslow
- Information on Sickle cell and Thalasseamia during pregnancy
- Patient Advice & Liaison Service
- Health & Wellbeing services- Hounslow & Richmond
- Continence services
- Adult safeguarding
- Tissue viability
- Occupational therapy services
- Hounslow CCG
- Healthwath Hounslow
- West London Mental Health Trust
- Oral health promotion team, Heart of Hounslow dental team